BRAZILIAN SERIE A
Venue: Estadio Manoel Barradas (Salvador).
- Vitoria have conceded an average of 1.83 goals and have scored in 12 consecutive matches.
- Vitoria’s last 10 matches have all seen goals both teams score with an average of 3.5 goals a game being scored, whilst 5 of Palmeiras’ last 6 have also seen both teams scoring, with an average of 3.66 goals scored.
- Palmeiras have scored at least 2 goals in their last 6 Brazilian Serie A matches with 5 of its last matches seeing over 2.5 goals scored.
- Vitoria have seen over 2.5 match goals scored in their last 3 matches against Palmeiras in all competitions.
- Victoria have only won 2 of there 16 home matches drawing 4 and losing 10 in the process.
HEAD TO HEAD
- Palmeiras have won the last 5 games between the two, with the last 3 having both teams score and Palmeiras scoring at least 2 goals in their last 4 matches against Vitoria in all competitions.
- Vagner Mancini must do without Neilton, who is suspended.
- Carlos Eduardo and André Lima are the main candidates to come in.
- Willian Correia is back after a ban, however.
- Yerry Mina and Miguel Borja are both away with the Colombia squad.
- Juninho slots in at the back but there could be issues in attack.
- Deyverson is suspended and Willian faces a late fitness test.
- Victoria hosts have been way too easy to break down recently and we just have to back the in-form attack of Palmeiras’ to net over 1.5 goals.
- Palmeiras have been quite impressive in the final third lately and they should be able to continue the fine spell of form up front against one of the weakest defensive sides in the competition.
- Main prediction-Both teams to score (gg) 1.75 (sportpesa odds).
- The alternative– Palmeiras Over 1.5 Team Goals at the odds of 2.18(Bettin odds).