BRAZILIAN SERIE A
- 4 of the Cruzeiro last 6 away from home have seen goals at both ends, with a big average of 2.83 goals a game seen in the process.
- Flamengo have won 4 of their last 7 Serie A home outings, as well as 3 of their last 4 at home to Cruzeiro .
- Flamengo has not lost any of there last six home matches.
- Cruzeiro has scored atleast a goal in each but one of there last six away matches.
- Flamengo have seen under 2.5 goals in 6 of their last 7 matches against Cruzeiro in all competitions both teams scoring in 3 of them.
- Cruzeiro have won just six of their sixteen matches outside the borders of Belo Horizonte, though more recently they have lost just once out of six fixtures on the road.
HEAD TO HEAD
- All three games between the sides this season have ended in draws, two of which 1-1. Flamengo have won 3 of their last 4 at home to the visitors, with the visitors having not picked a win away to the hosts since 2010.
- Flamengo have seen under 2.5 goals in 6 of their last 7 matches against Cruzeiro in all competitions.
- For Flamengo, Reinaldo Rueda is hoping Juan comes through a late fitness test.The veteran centre-back has been struggling with a thigh issue for the last week.Paolo Guerrero is out after a doping violation while on international duty.
- Cruizeio’s Rafinha is suspended after picking up three yellow cards.Giorgian de Arrascaeta has joined up with the Uruguay squad.There should be starts for Alisson and Rafael Marques in attack.
- Both teams to score (gg) at 1.90 sportpesa odds.