How to win SportPesa jackpot: Here is a collection of proven tricks to win SportPesa.
- Research and know the sport. This is one of the best trick in how to win SportPesa jackpot. There are many free football prediction websites. These sites also provide the latest match results, club news and upcoming fixtures. There is even Statistical Football prediction, a method that seeks to predict results of football matches using statistical tools.
- Check the weather: Changes in weather affects football results. Bad weather is a match equalizer, boosting the chances of underdog teams. Teams that have good short passing skills are more affected by cold weather.
- Manage your cash: A single bet never won the jackpot. As a result, place smaller bets that are of a consistent amount to increase your chances of winning the SportPesa jackpot. A recommended strategy is to never bet more than 1% of your available cash. Aim to win at least 50% of your bets, otherwise you will be making a loss.
- Try your luck: As the SportPesa jackpot keeps rising every week, you will feel the temptation to get in the game. Just try because you might just become the next new millionaire in Kenya…thanks to winning SportPesa jackpot.
How To Use StatArea Football Predictions to Win SportPesa(ht/ft prediction)
- Brazil Serie A – the top teams in this league include Vasco da Gama, Atletico Mineiro, Joinville and Chapecoense. The Serie A is a contest between 20 of the best Brazilian soccer clubs, where poor performers in each season are relegated while new teams get promoted to replace them.
- Argentina Primera Division – teams in this league include Independiente, Rosario Central, Banfield and Sarmiento. 30 football clubs contest this league that runs between February and December. Like in Brazil’s Serie A, the two worst performing clubs are relegated at the end of each season, and replaced with other clubs.
- Europe (UEFA) EURO Cup – This is the most popular league that is covered by Statarea football predictions. Spain, England, Holland, France and Sweden are some of the major contenders for the EUROtrophy. Use Statarea predictions live score to get latest match results and schedules. The next UEFA European Championship will be a contest between a record 24 teams (the EURO has always been between 16 teams), and will be held in France between June 10 and July 10, 2016.
- Friendly Games – Statarea football predictions also cover international friendly games that serve as preparation matches before the beginning of big tournaments such as the FIFA World Cup.
- USA Major League Soccer (MLS) – Looking forward to the next game between New England Revolution and Orlando City SC? Check Statarea football predictions. MLS covers 20 teams from the U.S. and Canada (3 from Canada, 17 from U.S)