JAPAN VS QATAR PREDICTION
Japan were came into the tournament as outright favourites ,but not everyone would’ve had counted that vs Qatar Prediction will reach this far as one of the last two. However, Qatar have shown that they’re no mugs and having already knocked out the likes of South Korea will go into Friday’s final feeling confident.
- Japan’s have been solid having an average 1.38 expected goals for and 0.78 against in UAE, have created more than they’ve given away.
- Qatar have been are the only team yet to concede a goal. Moreover having surrendered an average of just 0.45 expected goals.
- Japan are averaging 1.28 expected goals for and have scored an average of 1.83 goals, while Qatar are averaging 1.08 expected goals for and have notched an average of 2.67 goals.
- Japan have won two of the last five renewals and are unbeaten against Qatar during that time. When the teams last met, Japan won by three goals to two, though Friday’s match will be the first renewal of this fixture since 2011.
- Yuya Osako came back into the side for the semi-final and scored twice, so he is likely to retain his place in attack.
- Qatar should continue to be at full strength and are unlikely to change much after their 4-0 semi-final win.3
Japan were always going to be favourites ahead of this match, though it’s easy to feel that they could be a good bit bigger. Qatar have that they’re no mugs, especially when they knocked out South Korea without conceding, while they’ve offered more defensive resistance than the Japanese, who’ve not been quite as impressive offensively as their semi-final win would have people believe.
Prediction: Japan 1 Qatar 1
Betting tip: Under 2.5 Goals