FRANCE LIGUE 1
AMIENS VS MONACO
- Monaco have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 7 matches while scoring at least 2 goals in 6 of their last 7 matches in Ligue 1.
- Amiens have made it four games on the bounce without a defeat in all competitions if we count the Coupe de la Ligue success at Troyes (1-2).
- Amiens play defensive football and usually play with under 2.5 goals scored. They have played with under 2.5 goals scored on the last seven Ligue 1 matches.
HEAD TO HEAD
- Amiens are have not won their last seven games against Monaco in all competitions (D4 L3), after winning three of the previous five (D1 L1).They have won just one of their six home games against Monaco in all competitions (D4 L1), in September 1949 in Ligue 2 (4-2).TEAM NEWS
- Amiens have five missing players for the match against Monaco, Midfielders Charly Charrier, and Guessouma Fofana are both on the injured list and are not expected to be available for Friday. while Prince Gouano returns from suspension and could slot into central defence here.
- Thomas Monconduit should also be back in the side after missing out on the draw at Montpellier.
- Bakaye Dibassy should once again deputise in central defence for the suspended Adenon
- Djibril Sidibé remains unavailable with a groin issue; Andrea Raggi had impressed at right-back before the international break and the veteran should come back into the side.
- Thomas Lemar will also miss out here; with Boschilia still recovering from a knee problem, look for one of Baldé or Ghezzal to start on the right.
- Monaco may rest Falcao here as well ahead of a visit from RB Leipizig next week.
Possible starting lineups
Amiens: Gurtner; Avelar, Dibassy, Prince, Hajjam; Monconduit, Zungu; Manzala, Kakuta, Gakpe; Konate
Monaco: Subasic; Raggi, Glik, Jemerson, Jorge; Moutinho, Fabinho; Lopes, Tielemans, Keita; Jovetic
MONACO TO WIN AT 1.60 SPORTPESA ODDS