ITALIAN SERIE A
NAPOLI VS AC MILAN
MATCH STATS AND PREVIEW
- Napoili have scored at least three goals in seven of their last eight home league games, while they are unbeaten in 24 league matches ahead of this game.
- AC Milan have won six and drawn one of their meetings with lower ranked sides, while they’ve lost all five meetings with teams who are currently above them.
- Milan have conceded at least twice in all of their league defeats, with 67% of their matches on the road this season seeing over 2.5 goals.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 7 of Napoli‘s last 8 home games in the Serie A, and have seen over 2.5 goals in 7 of their last 8 home matches against AC Milan in all competitions.
HEAD TO HEAD
- Napoli are unbeaten in their last five league matches against AC Milan (W4 D1).They have won home and away against Milan last season, while they’ve won three of their last four matches at home to the AC Milan.Both sides have found the net in seven of the last eight league meetings.
- Napoli have scored at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 home matches against AC Milan in all competitions.
- Maurizio Sarri has to choose between Mario Rui and Cristian Maggio to cover for the absence of Faouzi Ghoulam.
- No changes are expected to the rest of the side despite a drop in form from Marek Hamsik in comparison to his performances last season.
- Napoli remain without Arkadiusz Milik and Faouzi Ghoulam ahead of this clash.
- Giacomo Bonaventura has been injured for the last 3 weeks but is back in the squad and should start on Saturday. Hakan Calhanoglu is unavailable due to a small injury.
- Nikola Kalinic should play up front over both Patrick Cutrone and André Silva.
Napoli to win at 1.51 sportpesa odds