ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
ARSENAL VS TOTTENHAM
MATCH PREVIEW AND STATS
- Arsenal came into this match with four wins, one draw, and one defeat from their last six outings in all competitions with the last being up against Manchester City, losing 3-1 against the rampant side . In the Premier League they have won six of their 11 games.Tottenham have won 5 of their last 6 matches in the Premier League.
- Tottenham have only lost one of their last six North London Derbies, largely thanks to Harry Kane who has scored six in six against Arsenal.
- Meetings between Arsenal and Tottenham in the Premier League have seen both teams score on 34 occasions – more than any other fixture in the competition.
- Mauricio Pochettino has yet to lose a Premier League north London derby (W2 D4 L0), though all three of his visits to the Emirates with Tottenham have ended level.
- Arsenal against Tottenham have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 5 home matches in all competitions.
- Arsenal have won their last 10 home matches in the Premier League.
HEAD TO HEAD
- Arsenal haven’t won any of their last six Premier League meetings with Spurs (D4 L2) .
- Tottenham have won only two of their last 32 away league visits to face Arsenal (W2 D13 L17).
- Olivier Giroud has been ruled out after picking up a thigh injury for France, David Ospina, and Shkodran Mustafi are slight doubts for The Gunners, whilst Rob Holding is unlikely to play and Santi Cazorla remains on the sidelines.
- Tottenham are hoping that Harry Kane, Harry Winks, and Dele Alli can return from slight injuries although Harry Winks, Hugo Lloris, Dele Alli and Harry Kane have all reported for training on Thursday, whilst, Michel Vorm, Erik Lamela, Victor Wanyama, and Toby Alderweireld are all likely to miss out.
BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE AT 1.50 SPORTPESA ODDS