ITALIAN SERIE A
SAMPDORIA VS JUVENTUS
- Sampdoria have won every game they’ve played at their own ground this season and they have a 100% record from their opening five matches.
- Juventus have conceded 1.4 goals per game on the road.
- Sampdoria scored in 84% of their Serie A games last season, and they’re averaging 3.2 goals per game at home in this campaign,including winning against Genoa here in the derby right before the international break.
- Juventus have seen both teams score in 80% of their away trips so far, while the champions have seen a total of five or more goals in 40% of their away trips.Juventus have also seen both teams score in five of their last six matches in Serie A.
- Sampdoria have taken 23 points from their first 11 games of the season that’s their best ever start to a Serie A campaign.
- Sampdoria have scored at least 2 goals in their last 6 home matches in the Serie A.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 13 of Juventus‘s last 15 games in the Serie A.
- Gonzalo Higuain has scored five times in his last four games, and the Argentine forward has five goals in his last seven meetings with Sampdoria.
HEAD TO HEAD
- Juventus have won their last five meetings with Sampdoria ahead of this clash.
- Sampdoria have taken only one point from their last eight Serie A games against Juventus, with the Juventus winning each of the last five.
- Bartosz Bereszynski is favourite over Jacopo Sala to play at right-back.
- Gaston Ramirez and Gianluca Caprari are battling for the spot in the number 10 role.
- After struggling with injuries all season, Massimiliano Allegri finally has a full squad to pick from. That said, he will manage the return of some injured players.
Both teams to score at 1.80 sportpesa odds