UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
SEVILLA VS LIVERPOOL
MATCH STATS AND PREVIEW
- Liverpool are sitting top of their group but facing this tough away day in Spain, followed by a hosting of fellow contenders Spartak Moscow. They are only a point ahead of Sevilla in 2nd and three points above Spartak Moscow.
- Sevilla are only one point behind Liverpool and a win over their rivals would really blow the group wide open going into the final match. They have won three of their last four matches but haven’t kept a clean sheet against a top-flight side since the end of September.
- Away from home things Liverpool have only won four of their ten trips away in all competitions this season and have been subject to heavy defeats on occasion which includes the 5-0 thrashing at Manchester City and a 4-1 loss to Spurs.
- 67% of Sevilla’s competitive home games this season have seen at least three goals, with 78% of them ending in victory. Liverpool have seen three or more goals in 70% of their away matches.
- Sevilla have scored at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 matches while Liverpool have scored at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 both in the UEFA Champions league.
HEAD TO HEAD
- Sevilla have won one and drawn one of their two meetings with Liverpool, the first of which was a Europa League final win in 2016 and the 2-2 draw coming at Anfield earlier this season.
- Sevilla could be without defensive trio Daniel Carrico, Nicolas Pareja, and Gabriel Mercado and wingers Joaquin Correa and Walter Motoya.
- For Liverpool,Joel Matip who is having a thigh problem kept him out of Liverpool’s 3-0 win over Southampton at the weekend and he will miss out here as well.
- Adam Lallana are both doubtful for this clash, whilst Danny Ward, Nathaniel Clyne, and Adam Bogdan are still sidelined.
Both teams to score at 1.50 sportpesa odds