UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
BESIKTAS VS PORTO
MATCH STATS AND PREVIEW
- Besiktas are comfortably at the top of Group G, and a win on Tuesday would guarantee them the top spot.
- Porto are currently2nd but could drop down to 3rd if RB Leipzig beat Monaco in the group’s other game. Porto lost the reverse match 3-1 at home.
- Besiktas have managed to score 8 Champions League goals this season but have only kept one clean sheet, whilst Porto have scored nine but have conceded 7 at the other end too. Between them they’ve seen 27 goals in their eight combined games.
- Besiktas have scored an average of two goals per game in the Champions League this season, but keeping a clean sheet in only 25% of their matches. Porto have scored an average of 2.25 goals per game but have conceded 1.75 goals on average.
- Besiktas are unbeaten in 9 of their last 10 UEFA Champions League matches while Porto have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches in the same competition.
HEAD TO HEAD
- Porto have won two, drawn three, and lost one of their six previous meetings with Besiktas, with each of the last three seeing both teams find the net.
- Caner Erkin and Tolgay Arslan are both one booking away from suspension for the home side.
- Jeremain Lens came off at half-time in Friday’s 0-0 draw with Akhisarspor and may not feature here as a result.
- Pepe has not recovered from the injury he sustained during the international break to feature against Akhisarspor and he remains a doubt.
- Anderson Talisca and Oguzhan Ozyakup are battling for a spot in the team on Tuesday.
- Sérgio Oliveira and Danilo Pereira are one booking away from a one-match ban.
- Goalkeeper Fabiano is still out with his cruciate ligament rupture, with midfielder Otavio and striking pair Tiquinho Soares and Moussa Marega injured too.
Both teams to score at 1.80 Spotpesa odds.