ARGENTINA VS NIGERIA
- Argentina come into this match having won each of their last two, Nigeria come into this match in mixed form having won, lost and drawn their last three.
- Argentina have kept a clean sheet in seven of their last ten fixtures.
- Nigeria have played 8 rounds in FIFA world cup qualification, they got 5 wins and 3 draws. They performed well recently. They scored balls in recent 10 FIFA world cup qualifications and international friendly games except 1 round.
- Argentina 1-0 win Russia in last round of international friendly game, they got the 2 consecutive win and had good trend. They got 8 wins and 1 draw in recent 9 rounds of international friendly games which was outstanding enough.
- In the last 10 matches, home team Argentina scored 16 goals and conceded 4 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game.
- In the last 10 matches, Argentina scored 5 goals and conceded 1 goals at home, average getting 1.25 goals per home game.
- Nigeria have won just two of their last seven away matches.
HEAD TO HEAD
- Argentina and Nigeria have played seven matches against each other so far, with Argentina taking five wins, a draw, and just one loss so far. Nigeria have lost each of the other three though, including when the teams last met back in 2014, and it saw the Argentines win 2-3 in Brazil.
- Lionel Messi is expected to miss out for Argentina. Aside from that, Sampaoli has few fitness concerns. Having come off the bench last time out, the likes of Gomez, Perotti, Pavon and Dybala could all feature from the start.
- Nigeria have few known personnel concerns right now, and so could be at full strength. Both Musa and Onyekuru were left on the bench last time but could return to the starting XI here. Jon Obi Mikel was also left out against Russia, but could return.
Argentina to win at 1.56 sportpesa odds