SPANISH LA LIGA
EIBAR VS REAL BETIS
- Eibar last 8 fixtures have seen them draw 2 and lose 6 and scoring 0.55 goals per game but conceding 2.27 in La Liga this term,the last 10 matches seeing them scoring 6 goals and conceded 25 goals, average getting 0.60 goals per game.
- Real Betis has scored 1.91 per game and have managed to score over 1.5 goals in 6 of their last 7 matches.
- Betis have let in 1.82 goals per game this season and only four teams in La Liga, including their opponents, have conceded more. The last 10 matches have seen them scoring 24 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 2.40 goals per game.
- Eibar haven’t won in their last seven league games (D2 L5).
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Eibar‘s last 7 games in La Liga.
HEAD TO HEAD
- The four previous top flight meetings have produced two Eibar wins and one for Betis, which came in the most recent meeting in at home to Betis last season.
- Dani Garcia returns from suspension for the home side and should slot straight back into midfield.
- Gonzalo Escalante has a minor ankle problem, which could see Joan Jordan retain his place in central midfield.
- Ivan Alejo should be fit to make a return on the right wing, with Mendilibar potentially changing to a four-man defence as a result.
- Zouhair Feddal is still sidelined with an Achilles problem, so Jordi Amat continues at centre-back.
- Riza Durmisi is fit again to replace Alin Tosca at left-back, with Ryad Boudebouz expected to retain his place in midfield.
- Antonio Sanabria has a knock, but is still expected to get a start ahead of Sergio Leon up top.
Both Eibar and Betis have huge troubles keeping things tight at the back and we can hardly see them holding a clean sheet in this one.
Both teams to score at 1.65 sportpesa odds