ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
WESTHAM VS LEICESTER
- Westham lost 2-0 loss away to Watford which one that leaves them 18th in the Premier League table with just nine points from their opening 12 games.
- The 2-0 defeat against the rampant Manchester City was their first league defeat for Leicester since September as well, with two wins and three draws coming between the losses.
- West Ham have conceded a league high 25 goals this season, and ten of those have come in their five home matches losing three of these five.
- West Ham have lost 60% of their home Premier League games this season, with 100% of those home defeats seeing at least three goals scored. Leicester have won 83% of their last six meetings with West Ham.
- West Ham have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 44 matches in the Premier League.
- Leicester are undefeated in their last 6 away matches.
HEAD TO HEAD
- Leicester are undefeated in their last 6 matches against West Ham in all competitions winning won five and drawn one of their last six meetings .
- Marko Arnautovic is a doubt having been forced off in the 2-0 loss to Watford last time out, which could pave the way for Andre Ayew to start on the right, though he is struggling through illness.
- David Moyes is without Sam Byram, Jose Fonte and Chicharito for Friday’s welcome of Leicester.
- Michail Antonio and James Collins may also miss here.
- Javier Hernandez and Sam Byram are targeting December returns while an ankle injury is likely to keep Jose Fonte out of action until early 2018.
- Matty James and Robert Huth are again ruled out through injury, while Adrien Silva is unable to feature until January.
- Claude Puel could name the same XI that started the 2-0 loss to Manchester City.
Leicester City win or draw at 1.40 sportpesa odds