ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
LIVERPOOL VS CHELSEA
- Liverpool are unbeaten in five matches in all competitions,scoring at least 3 goals in their last 3 matches in the Premier League,but a previous spell of poor form puts the hosts 5th in the Premier League table with a 12 point deficit on runaway leaders Manchester City.
- Chelsea impressively won 4-0 at West Brom last weekend. They have now won six of their last seven in all competitions, and have notched four wins in a row in the Premier League.
- 10 of the last 11 meetings between these sides has seen both teams get on the scoresheet, and Chelsea have scored in every one of their away games this season.
- Liverpool have scored at least 3 goals in their last 3 matches (Premier League).
HEAD TO HEAD
- Chelsea haven’t lost any of their last five Premier League visits to Anfield (W2 D3), since a 1-4 loss in May 2012.
- Both teams have scored in 11 of the last 12 Premier League meetings between these sides, with the exception being Chelsea’s 2-0 win at Anfield in April 2014.
- Liverpool have won two, drawn three, and lost one of their last six meetings with Chelsea, with both teams finding the net in five of those games.
- Liverpool’s Joel Matip is a doubt, having missed their last two matches with a thigh injury.
- Trent Alexander-Arnold and Joe Gomez are expected to continue to rotate at right-back, with the former getting the nod here.
- Due to Jordan Henderson had a terrible performance against Sevilla in midweek ,Jurgen Klopp may drop him here against Chelsea.
- Emre Can looks set to miss out as he is struggling with injury, while Alberto Moreno faces the chop after his horror performance in midweek.
- Alvaro Morata, Tiemoue Bakayoko, Andreas Christensen and Gary Cahill will return to the starting XI on Saturday after being rested in midweek.
- Eden Hazard may play up top with Morata, allowing Antonio Conte to pick three central midfielders. This decision would come at a cost to Willian and Pedro in the starting XI.
- Victor Moses will make the bench for the away side, but lacks match fitness having not played in nearly six weeks.
Both teams to score at 1.55 sportpesa odds