BRAZILIAN SERIE A
PONTE PRETA VS ATLETICO PR
- Ponte’s last 6 home fixtures have featured an average of just 1.5 goals a game, whilst 13 of Atletico’s 17 away outings this campaign have ended with under 2.5 goals.
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Ponte Preta‘s last 7 games in the Brazilian Serie A.
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 23 of Atletico PR‘s last 28 away games Brazilian Serie A.
- In the last 8 out of 10 games Ponte Preta has not scored more than 2 goals in all competitions.
HEAD TO HEAD
- Ponte have won 4 of the last 5 games between the sides, including a 2-0 away win earlier in the campaign.
- Ponte Preta have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 3 home matches against Atletico PR in all competitions.
- Ponte Preta have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 home matches against Atletico PR in all competitions.
- Eduardo Baptista is unlikely to make many changes to his side here.
- Fernando Bob, the captain, may return after serving a suspension.
- Naldo would be the player most likely to drop to the bench.
- Overally are no significant concerns, with the ongoing absences of Artur and Joao Vitor the only issues.
- Felipe Gedoz is going to be out for a couple of weeks whilst late calls will be made on Thiago Helano and Nikao who is also a slight doubt.
- Pablo looks likely to start after some sparky cameos.
- Midfielder Felipe Gedoz misses out .
Under 2.5 match goals at 1.60 sportpesa odds