STUTTGART VS BAYER LEVERKUSEN
- Stuttgart are the only team alongside reigning champions Bayern Munich yet to lose on their in their home matches this term earning 16 of their 17 points.
- Bayer Leverkusen ‘s 1-1 draw at home to Borussia Dortmund last weekend saw them unbeaten in nine in the league (W4 D5).
- There have been over 2.5 goals and both teams have scored in 66% of meetings between them since Leverkusen’s unbeaten run against Stuttgart began.
- Stuttgart have scored 7 goals over their last three outings at the home, while Bayer Leverusen hold the 3rd best offensive record in the Bundesliga (27 goals scored), scoring at least one goal in every competitive outing this term.
- Leverkusen are undefeated in their last 12 matches against Stuttgart in all competitions scoring at least 2 goals in 8 of them.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Stuttgart‘s last 3 home games in the Bundesliga.
HEAD TO HEAD
- Bayer Leverkusen won 2-0 in Stuttgart when the two sides last met in March 2016 and are undefeated in their last 12 matches against Stuttgart .
- Benjamin Pavard could switch to the right, with Andreas Beck possibly getting a break and Marcin Kaminski filling in at centre-back.
- Chadrac Akolo and Anastasiso Donis are fully fit again and could get their chances in attacking midfield.
- The more physical target man Simon Terodde could get a chance from the start at home, with Takuma Asano possibly dropping to the bench.
- Panagiotis Retsos should replace the suspended Wendell in defence.
- Domenik Kohr returns from suspension and is expected to replace the injured Charles Aránguiz in central midfield.
- Julian Brandt could also start in Benjamin Henrichs’ spot on the right if manager Heiko Herrlich wants to make way for an additional striker in Lucas Alario.
- Both teams to score at 1.55 sportpesa odds.