PREDICTION FOR 21/10/2017
HUDDERSFIELD VS MANCHESTER UNITED
- Manchester United have conceded fewer goals (19) and kept more clean sheets (21) in the Premier League than any side to have played in both seasons.
- Jose Mourinho has lost only two of his 39 previous Premier League games against newly-promoted sides (W33 D4); both with Chelsea against Crystal Palace in 2013-14, and Bournemouth in 2015-16.
- Huddersfield have failed to score in 5 of their last 6 matches (Premier League).
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Huddersfield’s last 7 games (Premier League).
- Huddersfield have failed to win their last 6 matches (Premier League).
- Man Utd are undefeated in their last 10 matches (Premier League).
HEAD TO HEAD.
- Manchester United have won five of their last six meetings with Huddersfield, drawing the other one. Their last meeting was in 1972 though.
Huddersfield- Steve Mounie is expected to be back in the starting lineup on Saturday, but Colin Quaner is a doubt and Michael Hefele, Kasey Palmer, and Jon Stankovic remain injured.
Manchester United– Marcus Rashford is a slight doubt with a knee problem, whilst Eric Bailly is carrying a minor niggle too. Marouane Fellaini, Michael Carrick, Paul Pogba, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Marcos Rojo are still sidelined.
MANCHESTER UNITED WIN TO SCORE AT 1.41 ODDS (SPORTPESA)
SWANSEA VS LEICESTER
- Swansea have won two of their three home Premier League games against Leicester (L1) – their first such meeting in October 2014 and last meeting in February 2017 (both 2-0).
- Leicester have failed to win 23 of their last 25 away matches (Premier League).
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Leicester’s last 3away games (Premier League).
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Swansea’s last 6 games (Premier League).
- Leicester have only kept two clean sheets in the league, so despite having the best goalscoring record in the bottom half they are struggling. They have scored in all but two of their games as well though.
- Swansea have kept a clean sheet in just one of their four home games
HEAD TO HEAD
- Leicester have won four and lost two of their last six meetings with Swansea. The 11 meetings between these teams has seen the home side on the day win ten times.
- Renato Sanches and Wilfried Bony are both slight doubts with thigh problems, whilst Kyle Bartley remains on the sidelines.
- Leicester will be without Robert Huth and Matthew James again on Saturday.
- BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE AT 1.85 ODDS (SPORTPESA)
SPAIN LA LIGA
VALENCIA VS SEVILLA
- Valencia have four straight wins with a ridiculous 17 goals scored in the process. Only Barcelona can better their average of 2.63 goals per game this season in La Liga .
- Valencia are unbeaten at the Mestalla in La Liga this season (W3 D1), keeping a clean sheet in three of these four games.
- The sides from Valencia have the highest shot conversion rate in La Liga this season (26.92%).
- Valencia have scored at least 3 goals in their last 4 matches (La Liga).
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Sevilla’s last 5 games (La Liga).
HEAD TO HEAD
- Valencia have won 5 of their last 6 home games against Sevilla despite generally being the weaker of the two teams in recent years. Both teams scored in 4 of those wins.
- There are no fresh problems for Valencia. Simone Zaza has been carrying a knock but it hasn’t stopped him from playing and few changes are likely here although Martin Montoya could come in at full-back.
- Steven N’Zonzi has picked up an ankle injury which is a big blow as he is their best holding midfielder. Guido Pizarro could be drafted in to replace him if he doesn’t pull through. Joaquin Correa should be preferred to Nolito on the left once again.
VALENCIA WIN TO SCORE AT 2.10 ODDS (SPORTPESA)
BORUSSIA MONCHENGLADBACH VS BAYER LEVERKUSEN
- Gladbach have been consistent enough in front of goal, scoring exactly 2 goals in 5 of their 8 Bundesliga outings (63%) this season.
- Leverkusen have conceded an average of 2.25 goals per match against them on the road.
- Gladbach have won 3 of their 4 at home this term, while Leverkusen have lost 3 of their 4 on the road. Both teams have scored in all of Leverkusen’s away matches.
HEAD TO HEAD
- Borussia M’gladbach won 3-2 in Leverkusen when the two sides last met in January this year. Borussia M’gladbach have won 4 of the last 5 meetings between them (W4 L1).
- Gladbach are still doubtful over forward Raul Bobadilla. Winger Ibrahima Traore returned from injury off the bench against Werder Bremen last weekend..
- Bayer Leverkusen are doubtful over midfielder Lars Bender and defenders Jonathan Tah and Benjamin Henrichs.
BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE AT 1.45 ODDS (SPORTPESA)
|FC BASEL VS THUN
|BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE||1.60|
|FC PORTO VS PACOS FERREIRA
|ONE TEAM TO SCORE(NO GOAL/OTTS)||1.55|