GERMAN BUNDESLIGA – Augsburg vs Leverkusen
Augsburg vs Leverkusen MATCH STATS
• Both teams have scored in 60% of Augsburg’s home and 100% of Leverkusen’s away matches this term. Over 3.5 goals were scored in 60% of Leverkusen’s away matches.
• There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Augsburg’s last 4 games while there have been over 2.5 goals scored in 11 of Leverkusen’s last 12 games in the Bundesliga.
• Leverkusen hve the third best offensive record in the Bundesliga with 22 goals scored and have scored at least one goal in all of their league matches this season.
• Leverkusen have scored at over 1.5 goals in their last 7 away matches against Augsburg in all competitions.
HEAD TO HEAD
• Leverkusen won 3-1 in Augsburg when the two sides last met in February. Four of the last six meetings between them have ended in a draw – Leverkusen won the other two (W2 D4).
• Augsburg midfielder Martin Hinteregger is a potential absentee for Saturday. The Bavarians also remain without forward Sergio Cordova.
• Midfielder Lars Bender is the only doubtful for Bayer Leverkusen.
BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE AT 1.50 ODDS SPORTPESA