LIVERPOOL VS EVERTON
- In the Premier League games this season Everton are yet to win an away game , and in all competitions they have conceded 23 goals in their last ten games they also conceded at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 away matches in the Premier League.
- Liverpool are yet to lose at home this season, and they have scored a 29 goals in their 11 matches. They have scored three or more in six of these.
- Liverpool have won with by at least a 3 goal margin in 5 of their last 6 matches in the Premier League
HEAD TO HEAD
- Liverpool have won three and drawn four of their last seven meetings with Everton.
- Liverpool are undefeated in their last 19 home matches against Everton in all competitions.
- Everton still recovering from an abysmal start to the season, they have a poor recent record in the Merseyside Derby. They are winless in their last 14 against Liverpool and haven’t won at Anfield since 1999.
- Alberto Moreno will miss the Merseyside Derby after being forced off at half-time against Spartak Moscow on Wednesday. Klopp will have to choose between James Milner and Andrew Robertson as his replacement.
- Jordan Henderson will return to the starting XI after being given the night off in midweek. James Milner and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain will push for starts if Jurgen Klopp looks to rotate this weekend.
- Joel Matip is also sidelined for the home side.
- Sam Allardyce will hope to have Leighton Baines available after he missed their last match through injury.
- Michael Keane and Phil Jagielka are both fit to play on Sunday after overcoming injury problems.
- Morgan Schneiderlin will have to settle for a place on the bench after featuring in the Europa League on Thursday.
- James McCarthy, Ramiro Funes Mori, Ross Barkley, Seamus Coleman, Yannick Bolasie and Maarten Stekelenburg are all sidelined here.
- Liverpool to win and over 2.5 goals.