|HUDDERSFIELD VS MANCHESTER UNITED
|MANCHESTER UNITED WIN||1.41||2:1|
|SWANSEA VS LEICESTER||BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE||1.85||1:2|
|VALENCIA VS SEVILLA||VALENCIA WIN||2.10||4:0|
|FC BASEL VS THUN
|BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE||1.60||2:1|
|BORUSSIA MONCHENGLADBACH VS BAYER LEVERKUSEN||BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE||1.45||1:5|
|FC PORTO VS PACOS FERREIRA
|ONE TEAM TO SCORE(NO GOAL/OTTS)||1.55||6:1|
TODAY’S PREDICTION 22/10/2017
ITALIAN SERIE A
LAZIO VS CAGLIARI
- Lazio have racked up 16 goals in their last five matches in all competitions.
- Two of Cagliari’s three away defeats this season have been by three goals, while Lazio have hit 12 goals in their last four matches at home between these two sides.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Lazio’s last 7 games (Serie A).
- Lazio have won 6 of their last 7 matches (Serie A).
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 7 of Cagliari’s last 8 away games (Serie A).
- Lazio have scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 home matches against Cagliari in all competitions.
HEAD TO HEAD.
- Lazio have won five of the last six encounters between these two sides.
Lazio – Lazio rotated for their 3-1 win at Nice, but they should be back to full strength. However, Jordan Lukaku and Felipe Anderson miss out.
Cagliari– Cagliari sacked head coach Davide Rastelli and have appointed ex-player Diego Lopez as his replacement.The new manager is not expected to make wholesale changes to formation or personnel.
LAZIO-1 EURO HANDICAP AT 1.60 ODDS (SPORTPESA)
ITALIAN SERIE A
TORINO VS ROMA
- In the last 10 matches, home team Torino scored 26 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 2.60 goals per game.
- The last five Serie A games between Torino and Roma have seen both sides score: 18 goals in total, 3.6 per game.
- Roma have won their last 10 away matches (Serie A).
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 9 of Torino’s last 11 home games (Serie A).
- Roma have scored at least 2 goals in 10 of their last 11 away matches (Serie A).
- In the last 10 matches, away team AS Roma scored 22 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 2.20 goals per game.
HEAD TO HEAD
- Torino have won only one of their last 14 Serie A games against Roma (D4 L9), though it was in their last such meeting.
Torino- Sinisa Mihajlovic will be without several players in a variety of positions. Andre Belotti’s absence will be the biggest blow for the home side.
Roma- Forward Patrik Schick is edging closer to a return for Roma, but this clash may come too soon for him.
- BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE AT 1.45 ODDS (SPORTPESA)
EVERTON VS ARSENAL
- Arsenal have conceded nine goals in their six away games this season and kept just two clean sheets.
- The Toffees have now scored in five of their last six in all competitions.
- Arsenal have scored at least 2 goals in 6 of their last 7 matches against Everton in all competitions.
HEAD TO HEAD
- Everton have won two of their last four Premier League home games against Arsenal (D1 L1), having failed to win any of the previous six against them at Goodison Park.
- Arsenal have won 11 Premier League away games against Everton – only at West Ham and Aston Villa (12 each) have they won more.
- Arsenal have won five and lost one of their last six meetings with Everton, but both teams found the net in four of them.
- Morgan Schneiderlin is a major doubt after picking up a knock against Lyon, whilst Aaron Lennon, Ross Barkley, Ramiro Funes Mori, Seamus Coleman, and Yannick Bolasie remain sidelined for The Toffees.
- Danny Welbeck and Laurent Koscielny are both doubts ahead of this clash, whilst Shkodran Mustafi, Callum Chambers, and Santi Cazorla remain sidelined too.
BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE AT 1.70 ODDS (SPORTPESA)
|EREDIVISIE||AZ ALKMAAR VS UTRECHT||BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE||1.45|
|EREDIVISIE||HEERENVEEN VS VITESSE||BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE||1.77|
|CROATIAN PRVA HNL||RIJEKA VS OSIJEK||RIJEKA WIN||1.47|