MANCHESTER CITY VS ARSENAL
MATCH PREVIEW AND STATS
- Manchester city have are undefeated in 16 competitive matches this season, and have only failed to win twice in this period. At home they have scored 21 times in their five league matches.
- Arsenal have won just one of their five away days in the Premier League this campaign, losing three times in the process.
- Arsenal’s last four trips to top four sides have resulted in three defeats, one draw, and a total of 12 goals conceded.
- Manchester City’s all but one(7 of 8) home games have seen over 2.5 match goals scored.
HEAD TO HEAD
- Arsenal have won three, drawn two, and lost one of their last six meetings with Manchester City.
- Manchester City’s only injury problems remain are Benjamin Mendy and Vincent Kompany.
- David Ospina is a slight doubt for this game, whilst Danny Welbeck, Skrodran Mustafi, and Santi Cazorla are sidelines for Arsenal.
Manchester City win with 1.50 sportpesa odds.