ITALY SERIE A
LAZIO VS UDINESE
MATCH STATS AND PREVIEW
- Udinese have lost seven of their Serie A fixtures so far, including 80% of their away trips. They head in to this clash having lost eight of their last nine on the road.
- Udinese have seen both teams score in 80% of their away trips, and 73% of their Serie A matches overall and they have found the net in every Serie A game this season.
- Lazio have scored at least 2 goals in their last 6 matches (Serie A).
- Lazio have won 5 of their last 6 home matches against Udinese in all competitions.
HEAD TO HEAD
- Lazio have won their last three matches at home to Udinese.
- Lazio made plenty of changes for their Europa League win over Nice, but they are going to revert back to full strength for this clash.
- Udinese have Bram Nuytinck and Samir back in contention, they’re now without Valon Behrami and Emil Hallfredsson in midfield.
Lazio win with 1.37 sportpesa odds
One Reply to “PREDICTIONS AND PREVIEWS FOR 05/11/2017”
Comments are closed.