Arsenal de Sarandi vs CA Tigre
Todays Shabiki Preview is as below on our MATCH STATS analysis(shabiki preview predictions):
- Arsenal de Sarandi have lost 6 of their last 7 Primera División matches.
- Arsenal Sarandi haven’t found the opposition net in their last 3 Primera División home matches.
- In the last 10 home matches Arsenal has won 4, drawn 1 and lost 5. They have conceded at least one goal in each of the last 7 matches in Primera División.
- CA Tigre is currently in the 23th position of the league, with 4 points won, after 4 draws and 3 losses.
- CA Tigre haven’t won any of the last 7 matches in Primera División and have conceded goals in 6 of the last 7 matches for this competition.
- The last 19 of the last 28 matches have ended with Under 2,5 match goals.
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Tigre‘s last 4 games in the Primera División.
- In the last match, CA Tigre tied in a home match against Rosario Central, by (1‑1).
HEAD TO HEAD
- Arsenal de Sarandi has won 5 of there last 6 home matches against CA Tigre in all competitions – W5 D1 L0
- CA Tigre has only won once in the last 6 encounters with Arsenal de Sarandi in all competitions.
Arsenal de Sarandi
- Despite suffering defeat to Argentinos Juniors last week, Humberto Grondona may name the same starting XI.
- Mosquito scored in the 3-2 defeat and will continue in attack.
- Facundo Monteseirin was also on target and starts in central defence with Facundo Cardozo.
- Lucas Menossi scored in the 1-1 draw with Rosario Central last week and will continue in midfield.
- Carlos Luna returned in that fixture and will continue in attack.
- Lucas Janson gets another chance to shine in an advanced role behind the striker.
- Total Match goals Under 2.5