ITALY SERIE A
MATCH STATS AND PREVIEWS
- Juventus have won 83% of their home matches, and nine of their 11 games overall scoring 12 goals in their last three matches.
- Benevento have lost all 11 games in Serie A this season conceding Benevento have conceded at least 2 goals in 7 of their last 8 matches .
- Benevento have scored just four times in their 11 matches so far, conceding 29 goals in return. They ship an average of 2.6 goals per game on the road and failed to score in three of their last four away matches.
- There have been no recent meetings between these two sides.
- Having travelled to Lisbon before taking on the league’s worst side, Juventus should shuffle their pack ahead of this clash.
- Andrea Costa remains out for the visitors, who aren’t expected to make too many changes.
Juventus to win -2 handicap at 1.56 Bettin odds