WALES PREMIER DIVISION
MATCH STATS AND PREVIEW
- Bangor City has lost 2 out of 6 of there last Premier Division games conceding at least a goal in 5 of 6 of the matches.
- Bangor City has lost all its last 3 Premier Division games.
- Bangor City has seen both teams score in 3 of there last 4 Premier Division games.
- Aberystwyth Town has only lost once in there last 6 Premier Division games.
- Aberystwyth Town has seen both teams score in there last 3 away matches in the Wales Premier Division.
- Aberystwyth Town has scored 8 goals in there last Premier Division games scoring in all but 1 of those games.
- Over 2.5 match goals have been scored in the last 5 out of 6 matches between Bangor City vs Aberystwyth Town in the Wales Premier Division games both teams scoring in only one of them.
HEAD TO HEAD
- Bangor City has won the last 3 matches vs Aberystwyth Town scoring at least 3 goals in each of them.
- Bangor City has only lost once at home to Aberystwyth Town in there last 6 matches .
- Last season Bangor City recorded wins both home and away against Aberystwyth. A 4-0 win at Nantporth on 3 September 2016 was followed by a 3-0 triumph at Park Avenue on 20 December 2016. Damien Allen claiming a two goal haul in the latter.
- Paul Connolly, Danny Gosset and Gary Taylor-Fletcher already sidelined through injury, Saturday’s match at Newtown saw Bangor City sustain a further three injuries with Danny Holmes, Guto Williams and George Harry all suffering knocks and late fitness tests may well be the order of the day ahead of kick off.
- There will also be a few familiar faces in the Aberystwyth squad with former Bangor City’s Ashley Young, John Owen and Declan Walker all featuring prominently for the Seasiders this term.
- OVER 2.5 MATCH GOALS AT 1.60 SPORTPESA ODDS