WALES PREMIER DIVISION
MATCH STATS AND PREVIEW FOR SPORTPESA PREDICTIONS TODAY GAMES FOR 07-11-2017 are as follows:
- Bangor City has lost 2 out of 6 of there last Premier Division games conceding at least a goal in 5 of 6 of the matches.
- Bangor City has lost all its last 3 Premier Division games.
- Bangor City has seen both teams score in 3 of there last 4 Premier Division games.
- Aberystwyth Town has only lost once in there last 6 Premier Division games.
- Aberystwyth Town has seen both teams score in there last 3 away matches in the Wales Premier Division.
- Aberystwyth Town has scored 8 goals in there last Premier Division games scoring in all but 1 of those games.
- Over 2.5 match goals have been scored in the last 5 out of 6 matches between Bangor City vs Aberystwyth Town in the Wales Premier Division games both teams scoring in only one of them.
- Bangor City has won the last 3 matches vs Aberystwyth Town scoring at least 3 goals in each of them.
- Bangor City has only lost once at home to Aberystwyth Town in there last 6 matches .
- Last season Bangor City recorded wins both home and away against Aberystwyth. A 4-0 win at Nantporth on 3 September 2016 was followed by a 3-0 triumph at Park Avenue on 20 December 2016. Damien Allen claiming a two goal haul in the latter.
- Paul Connolly, Danny Gosset and Gary Taylor-Fletcher already sidelined through injury, Saturday’s match at Newtown saw Bangor City sustain a further three injuries with Danny Holmes, Guto Williams and George Harry all suffering knocks and late fitness tests may well be the order of the day ahead of kick off.
- There will also be a few familiar faces in the Aberystwyth squad with former Bangor City’s Ashley Young, John Owen and Declan Walker all featuring prominently for the Seasiders this term.
Now our PREDICTION for SPORTPESA PREDICTIONS TODAY GAMES FOR 07-11-2017 for this match will be as follows:
- OVER 2.5 MATCH GOALS AT 1.60 SPORTPESA ODDS