ISTANBUL BASAKSEHIR VS BRAGA
- Braga need a point if they’re to top the group,while the hosts Basaksehir need a win to go through .
- Both teams have scored in 80% of this pair’s combined Europa League matches this season.
- Istanbul Basaksehir are unbeaten in nine matches in all competitions, winning six of those.
- Braga have won each of their last three and scored three goals in each of those games.
- Istanbul Basaksehir have drawn both home matches in the Europa League thus far and those results may cost them a place in the next round.
HEAD TO HEAD
- The reverse fixture, which saw Braga win 2-1 on home soil, is the only previous meeting between these two teams.
- Aurélien Chedjou and Egemen Korkmaz are expected to miss out for the home side, while Eljero Elia is still a doubt.
- Few changes are expected from the home side, who must win to have any chance of going through to the next round.
- Marcelo Goiano and Ricardo Ferreira are both suspended for Braga’s final Europa League group game, while Marafona, Fransergio, Lazar Rosic and Wilson Eduardo are ruled out for the away side.
- Ricardo Esgaio will drop back and deputise at right-back in the absence of Goiano, while Bruno Viana will partner Raúl Silva with Ferreira banned.
- Nuno Sequeira was an unused substitute at the weekend after returning from injury, but he last played in September and will lack match fitness.
- Dyego Sousa and Ahmed Hassan compete for a role in attack alongside Paulinho.
- The fact that Basaksehir need to push for the win might just go against them defensively. Often the Turks have been caught on the break – a fact that doesn’t exactly bode well ahead of a match against a Braga team who seem to enjoy playing on the break.
Both teams to score at 1.75 sportpesa odds